KATE Middleton and Prince William have thanked royal supporters for the Jubilee - and Prince Louis even got a personal mention.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge shared unseen photos from the incredible four-day bank holiday, including some of their adorable son.
Prince Louis “stole the show” during nearly every one of his appearances over the four-day event, and has gained a legion of fans in the process.
The photo was taken on Thursday when Trooping the Colour took place.
Louis can be seen dressed in his sailor outfit, which resembled one Prince William wore 37 years ago.
In another shot, Kate, 40, is seen crouching down next to Louis and her eldest two kids, Prince George, eight, and Princess Charlotte, seven.
Other snaps in their post today show highlights from the Jubilee, including crowds lining The Mall waving Union Jack flags and the spectacular Tree of Trees sculpture lit up.
On their @dukeandduchessofcambridge Instagram page, William and Kate wrote: “What a fantastic weekend of celebrations.
“Seeing people across the nation coming together with family, friends and loved ones has been extremely special.
Most read in best new cryptocurrency 2021
“Thank you to everyone who turned out to show their gratitude to The Queen and her inspiring 70 years of leadership.
“From the crowds on the Mall to communities hosting street parties up and down the country, we hope you had a weekend to remember.
“We all had an incredible time, especially Louis…
“W & C.”
Queen's Platinum Jubilee
Everything to know about the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- When is the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022?
- When is the 4-day bank holiday in 2022?
- How old is the Queen and why does she have two birthdays?
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee order of events: What happens on the day?
- How to live stream The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee parade
- When is the Platinum Party at the Palace and how to watch on BBC?
- Platinum Jubilee concert line-up: Who is performing for The Queen’s show?
- When is the Big Windsor lunch at Windsor Castle and who’s going?
- What is The Big Jubilee Lunch and how can I organise a street party for the Queen’s Platinum celebrations?
- How to watch the Platinum Jubilee Beacons near me?
- Queen’s Jubilee bank holiday opening times 2022: All the changes for shops including Waitrose, Tesco and John Lewis
- What time will pubs open and close for The Queen's Platinum Jubilee?
- What souvenirs and gifts can I buy to mark the Platinum Jubilee?
- God Save The Queen lyrics: What are the words to the National Anthem?
He was seen jumping for joy and covering his ears during the flyover at Buckingham Palace on Thursday, and also chatting animatedly to the Queen.
All eyes were also on Louis at the Jubilee Pageant yesterday, as he pulled an array of comical expressions.
Louis may have had a lively pageant and was seen bopping along to the music, but he also had some quiet times too.
The youngest Cambridge child was seen cuddling up to his devoted mum Kate and giving her a sweet hug.
One fan commented: “This is so sweet!! Louis is the snuggliest kid ever!”